Monday, 29 June 2009

A Small Update

Hey all

Not done a lot of stitching. I finished a small xmas penguin card but it's part of a set of 6 so i'm waiting till I've done all 6 to put photos up.

I've been going through all my magazines recently, cutting out charts and putting them into categories and then filing them (not my mother's daughter for nothing). Means I can see all the charts I have (literally hundreds) and if I'm looking for something specific then I can find it faster, rather than looking through all my mags. I think I'm going to stop buying kits (unless it's a really really good deal at a craft show) and buy a full set of threads and some material. Means I can work through some of my charts. I'd love to do enought to sell them at the Skegness Victorian xmas market. Cards and xstitches.

Did my acting class on my own again tonight (well i took the better half for support and to talk about mics to fill some time for me) and it went really well. Played games for the 1st hour then did script work with them for the 2nd hour.

Not done anything weddingy recently. Waiting till we've visited the venues and decided which we like. A lot of things could change. We may not like any of them and decide sod it, save the cash and have it in a marquee in the back garden (well not mine as I don't have one).

Thats all for now. Going horse riding tomorrow in my new jodphurs *does a lickle jump*

Hope you're all well xxxx

No comments: