Sunday, 12 July 2009

Off On My Hols =D

Just a quick post to say I'm off to spain for 2 glorious weeks as my engagement pressie from my mumsie. It's my OH's 1st time abroad and on a plane so he keeps jumping around going 'We're gona be in spain this tim tomorrow wooooo' lol bless him.

Taking lots of small kits with me to cross stitch so hopefully I will get quite a bit done and make them all into cards once I am back.

Lost my stitchy bug with the penguin cards but they will be finished at some point lol.

Hope everyone is ok and I don't miss too much whilst I'm away on holiday

Be good =D xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

ooh la la said...

Ohhh - how exciting about the holiday. Have a brilliant time. Don't know if you saw, but I'm on Folksy now....you should sell on there (or am I really embarrassing myself...was it you that recommended it?! lol) x

Katie said...

Thanks, i'll have a look at that (wasnt me who recommended it lol)