Tuesday, 4 August 2009

A Nice Lazy Week of Stitching

Hi All

It's been a very lazy week in the run up to my birthday. I'm going to alton towers on thursday and to leicester on friday for my brithday. My OH is going to do a treasure trail around leicester for me so I'm really excited.

I've kept going with my Giraffes. I'm loving doing it and can't wait to finish it and hang it in the bedroom.

This is where I'm at atm with it.

I've also done a card for my brother's parner, Claire, who loves gardening.

I hope she likes it. Wont find out for 2 weeks yet as she's on holiday on her birthday. Took me 1 evening to do the cross stitches and an hour to cut out the card to put them in and decorate it. There is more inside the card but I don't have a photo of that lol.

Thats all for this week. Hopefully I'll have some pics of my birthday next week and of my time spent back home after that.

xxxx

2 comments:

Yoyo said...

Hello. I love your stitches pieces, but then I'd better since I see that we have stitched several of the same pieces (LOL). I am terrible sorry that I have not gotten here soon, but I have been under the weather for a few weeks. I do want to WELCOME you to the Totally Useless SAL though. We're all looking forward to seeing what stitchy bits you put in your Totally Useless Container.

Lindsay said...

Your giraffes look lovely